Stars Reading Children’s Books
Brenda M
2020-04-13 17:03:42 UTC
Do if Barry could be talked into doing this (can you imagine how cute he’d be?), what kid’s book would you want him to read?

For some reason I can hear him reading “Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day” in my head! :-)

Bren

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2886194001
HallieR
2020-04-13 22:56:30 UTC
Hmm...maybe a Dr Suess book involving dogs or music.

Hallie
Brenda M
2020-04-14 02:23:35 UTC
Are there any?
HallieR
2020-04-14 03:46:18 UTC
There's one I saw recently, If I Ran the Dog Show. Turns out it's not by Suess but in the series. Couple others are The Cat in the Hat Song Book and What Pet Should I Get?

My favorite children's book involves a litter of kittens...maybe a Clifford book would better suit him :D

Hallie
a***@gmail.com
2020-04-16 14:26:01 UTC
Post by Brenda M
Do if Barry could be talked into doing this (can you imagine how cute he’d be?), what kid’s book would you want him to read?
For some reason I can hear him reading “Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day” in my head! :-)
Bren
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2886194001
"Goodnight Moon". Maybe that would help with the disturbing dreams I seem to be having every night.

Annie
It might depend on one's definition of a "children's book," but maybe selections from Shel Silverstein's books?
Brenda M
2020-04-28 16:37:22 UTC
I love Shel Silverstein!!!