Barry’s Pandemic Playlist
Brenda M
2020-03-18 06:38:11 UTC
This morning I got a Manilow earworm ... song lyrics stuck in my head that would NOT go away ... “I’ll see you then ... when the good times come again.” I always liked that song, so I didn’t mind much.

But then I started thinking ... Barry has a lot of songs that would be helpful right about now...

I Made It Through the Rain
As Sure I’m Standing Here
Please Don’t Be Scared

Anybody want to add more songs to my Manilow Pandemic Playlist?

Bren
Blintzy
Keep Each Other Warm
Blintzy
Everything's Gonna Be Alright
Brenda M
2020-03-18 15:50:10 UTC
I like those!
Angela Parker
2020-03-18 15:38:43 UTC
He's posted one on Spotify. Barry Manilow's HOPE playlist.

Angela
Brenda M
2020-03-18 15:50:45 UTC
Good to know, Angela!