Uh oh ... the Cancellations have begun!
Brenda M
2020-02-21 10:14:46 UTC
I am still shocked that fans fly in from other countries to see this guy when he cancels so often. It’s to be expected... he is old and kinda frail, and there’s so many viruses going around right now.

If he’s not feeling well I sure hope it passes quickly. Get well, Barry!

Hopefully it’s just technical issues. Fingers crossed!

Bren
Blintzy
2020-02-21 14:09:17 UTC
Post by Brenda M
I am still shocked that fans fly in from other countries to see this guy when he cancels so often. It’s to be expected... he is old and kinda frail, and there’s so many viruses going around right now.
If he’s not feeling well I sure hope it passes quickly. Get well, Barry!
Hopefully it’s just technical issues. Fingers crossed!
Bren
Barry was sick. Nothing serious apparently.

As reported in the LV Review here:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/barry-manilow-calls-off-thursday-night-performance-at-westgate-1962250/?fbclid=IwAR3g_jxOF_HI8X1ciLqgqwCpa6ty9Nbgg-xjGaqT2FUXa6Tlvw9VpsPV8U4
Brenda M
2020-02-22 02:49:39 UTC
Poor guy. He sure is susceptible to those 24-hour viruses!
q***@gmail.com
2020-02-22 11:43:08 UTC
Cancelled Thursday. Was back at it Friday, and Saturday is a go, per usual.

I wonder if there is anyone of his stature who has performed as much as he has in all these years.

That's part of what Rolling Stones was getting at all those years ago...
h***@aol.com
2020-02-22 13:27:54 UTC
I wonder if he was suffering from TDS. After all, T was in LV for a rally on Friday at noon. ;) LOL

Chris
Brenda M
2020-02-22 17:07:08 UTC
The Strolling Bones are still filling stadiums. Truly amazing!

Barry is probably way over-extended, so these cancellations are to be expected. Wish he could retire and just take it easy. He’s certainly earned it!

Bren