BBC Interview
HallieR
2020-02-01 08:50:02 UTC
Gary Barlow interview with Barry from last week. Not much we didn't already know but still pretty well done. About three weeks left to listen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000dpcx

- I hadn't heard the Copa dance club test story
- Still multiple albums in the works, hopefully the middle one is still an original one
- Baffled that Barry somehow doesn't consider himself a showman

Hallie
Dee
Thanks for the reminder. I nearly forgot to listen on catch-up.
Kristen Cladek
2020-02-19 03:04:19 UTC
Post by HallieR
Gary Barlow interview with Barry from last week. Not much we didn't already know but still pretty well done. About three weeks left to listen.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000dpcx
- I hadn't heard the Copa dance club test story
- Still multiple albums in the works, hopefully the middle one is still an original one
- Baffled that Barry somehow doesn't consider himself a showman
Hallie
Thank you! I look forward to listening!!
-Kristen