Barry Manilow to stop in Allentown on 6-show concert tour
Judith Latham
2022-05-09 20:06:07 UTC
Being a Brooklyn girl, I can catch his Long Island, Philadelphia and now
Allentown shows. Don't know if I'll make all three, but it's nice to
know that I have options.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/barry-manilow-to-stop-in-allentown-on-6-show-concert-tour/ar-AAX50kj?ocid=uxbndlbing
l***@aol.com
2022-06-08 21:28:07 UTC
Post by Judith Latham
Being a Brooklyn girl, I can catch his Long Island, Philadelphia and now
Allentown shows. Don't know if I'll make all three, but it's nice to
know that I have options.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/barry-manilow-to-stop-in-allentown-on-6-show-concert-tour/ar-AAX50kj?ocid=uxbndlbing
I have a Platinum Experience Ticket for Newark that I bought by mistake but I am willing to swap it for a Philadelphia Platinum Experience Ticket.

Do you know anyone who might be interested?

If so, please contact me at ***@aol.com.

Thanks.