Turn the Radio Up playlist
HallieR
2020-04-05 20:32:53 UTC
Barry's crew has put together a playlist on YouTube, mostly full of live performances of his feel good or uplifting songs. There's a song on it called Good News, which I've never heard. Judging by the picture it was cut from Barry Manilow II.

https://facebook.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c3cf9ca99c5b40aa7e7923ef5&id=6415c0ebfd&e=c0176a9a9d
2020-04-05 23:16:21 UTC
Yup. It was one of the bonus tracks on the 2006 remaster.
HallieR
2020-04-06 01:37:53 UTC
Ah ok. I guess I have the 90s CD, which has one bonus track but not both.

Thanks!