Return of the Rosie O'Donnell Show (livestream)
dcsharon
2020-03-20 15:12:20 UTC
Barry is listed as a guest..

https://www.broadway.com/buzz/198829/broadwaycom-to-livestream-all-star-return-of-the-rosie-odonnell-show-on-march-22/

(DC) Sharon
dsharavi
2020-03-20 20:05:47 UTC
That should be some show; a fat dyke and a flaming fag.
a***@gmail.com
2020-03-20 22:12:43 UTC
Post by dcsharon
Barry is listed as a guest..
https://www.broadway.com/buzz/198829/broadwaycom-to-livestream-all-star-return-of-the-rosie-odonnell-show-on-march-22/
(DC) Sharon
This concerns me. Mr M is Covid 19 high risk for a number of factors: age,
co-morbidities.

He needs to keep his ass at home in Palm Springs!

Hopefully he will appear "live via satellite".

Also, the handsomest one is high risk! Even though he doesn't look 70, his age places him at elevated risk.

Stay home, sirs!!!

As a front-line nurse who is in the shit right now, I need to know I can look forward to seeing Mr M perform live again, as well as stare longingly at the Handsomest One one more time.

Stay home!

Annie
i***@comcast.net
2020-03-20 22:30:15 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by dcsharon
Barry is listed as a guest..
https://www.broadway.com/buzz/198829/broadwaycom-to-livestream-all-star-return-of-the-rosie-odonnell-show-on-march-22/
(DC) Sharon
This concerns me. Mr M is Covid 19 high risk for a number of factors: age,
co-morbidities.
He needs to keep his ass at home in Palm Springs!
Hopefully he will appear "live via satellite".
From the article:

"The special program will feature performances and appearances by some of the biggest names in entertainment, all participating live from the comfort of their own homes,"

Stay well!
Jerry
a***@gmail.com
2020-03-20 23:03:29 UTC
Post by i***@comcast.net
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by dcsharon
Barry is listed as a guest..
https://www.broadway.com/buzz/198829/broadwaycom-to-livestream-all-star-return-of-the-rosie-odonnell-show-on-march-22/
(DC) Sharon
This concerns me. Mr M is Covid 19 high risk for a number of factors: age,
co-morbidities.
He needs to keep his ass at home in Palm Springs!
Hopefully he will appear "live via satellite".
"The special program will feature performances and appearances by some of the biggest names in entertainment, all participating live from the comfort of their own homes,"
Stay well!
Jerry
Thanks, Jerry. I feel better. I guess I should have read the article before posting!

So, live from his home - maybe we'll get to see the pups! In these dystopian times, maybe Mr M will throw caution to the winds and finally reveal the names of the pets.

Stay safe.

Best,
Annie
s***@gmail.com
2020-03-23 03:27:53 UTC
Did anyone watch this? He was the last one on and there were some sound glitches but it was sweet.
HallieR
2020-03-23 04:03:39 UTC
Yeah, lots of people were having issues with sound unfortunately. But thought Barry sounded and looked good otherwise, was definitely in good spirits.

Many on Twitter were envying his Judy Garland tissue box cover :D

Hallie
HallieR
2020-03-23 11:08:13 UTC

Barry's on at the very end, around 3:24:00

Hallie
Kristen Cladek
2020-03-23 19:15:40 UTC
Post by HallieR
Yeah, lots of people were having issues with sound unfortunately. But thought Barry sounded and looked good otherwise, was definitely in good spirits.
Many on Twitter were envying his Judy Garland tissue box cover :D
Hallie
I want a Barry tissue Box!!!

-kristen
Kristen Cladek
2020-03-23 19:15:13 UTC
Post by dcsharon
Barry is listed as a guest..
https://www.broadway.com/buzz/198829/broadwaycom-to-livestream-all-star-return-of-the-rosie-odonnell-show-on-march-22/
(DC) Sharon
I LOVED IT! I had such a great time seeing all the Broadway people!
Barry was wonderful! Tears just exploded in my eyes during "i Made it Through the Rain."

Be safe everyone! Especially Annie!!

-Kristen
a***@gmail.com
2020-03-23 23:46:56 UTC
Post by Kristen Cladek
Post by dcsharon
Barry is listed as a guest..
https://www.broadway.com/buzz/198829/broadwaycom-to-livestream-all-star-return-of-the-rosie-odonnell-show-on-march-22/
(DC) Sharon
I LOVED IT! I had such a great time seeing all the Broadway people!
Barry was wonderful! Tears just exploded in my eyes during "i Made it Through the Rain."
Be safe everyone! Especially Annie!!
-Kristen
Thank you Kristen.

As long as our PPE supply holds out we should be okay. Although we're already reusing masks, gloves, and gowns, so who knows. I am in excellent health going in to this so am optimistic. As long as I don't have exposure to an excessive viral load I should be okay.

My family and close friends are urging me to walk away from my job, but that's not how health care works. There was a wicked shortage of nurses before this pandemic so you can imagine how bad things are getting what with some nurses getting sick and a few have actually quit.

Not judging anyone though. But, this girl's in it for as long as I remain healthy which, hopefully, will be for a long long time.

Best,
Annie