Barry Harmonica
D Bridge
2020-05-12 02:33:32 UTC
I'm a huge Barry fan, and am starting to play the harmonica. is there a barry song that has a harmonica part? nothing comes to mind, and a search didnt come up with any hits.
Melissa Levitt
2020-05-12 02:42:59 UTC
Beginning of “15 Minutes”
D Bridge
2020-05-13 02:40:33 UTC
Post by Melissa Levitt
Post by D Bridge
I'm a huge Barry fan, and am starting to play the harmonica. is there a barry song that has a harmonica part? nothing comes to mind, and a search didnt come up with any hits.
Beginning of “15 Minutes”
Yes, forgot about this one. Thanks!

Brenda M
2020-05-12 03:59:00 UTC
A Little Traveling Music, Please.

(Wow, it frightens me how quickly I thought of that!)

Brenda
Melissa Levitt
2020-05-12 04:06:43 UTC
Oh yes, that’s a great one!!!!
D Bridge
2020-05-13 02:40:06 UTC
Post by Brenda M
A Little Traveling Music, Please.
(Wow, it frightens me how quickly I thought of that!)
Brenda
Sounds more like a synthesizer.