Down For Maintenance...
Kristen Cladek
2020-07-17 03:24:10 UTC
Hi All!
Just went to go check out the Manilow Shop online (my Trump Bucks are burning a hole in my pocket) and was greeted with a message:

"Shop Manilow
Down for Maintenance
Shop Manilow is getting a makeover. Please be patient and check back again soon. Thank you!"

Guess we'll be seeing a new and improved shop pretty soon! (Let's hope for some good sales!)

Hope everyone is doing well!

-Kristen
a***@gmail.com
2020-07-23 23:48:57 UTC
Post by Kristen Cladek
Hi All!
"Shop Manilow
Down for Maintenance
Shop Manilow is getting a makeover. Please be patient and check back again soon. Thank you!"
Guess we'll be seeing a new and improved shop pretty soon! (Let's hope for some good sales!)
Hope everyone is doing well!
-Kristen
Hi Kristen,

Since California is such a Covid shitshow right now I wonder if that is why the online shop is down. Perhaps people are not working and able to fill orders.

As my girl Aimee Mann sings:

Everything's different now

Annie