My kids learned Copacabana at gymnastics
g***@gmail.com
2019-12-01 16:36:48 UTC
They are 11 and 13 and know all the words. It plays on a Pandora station at the gym.

Did you know Copacabana, Jump Shout Boogie, and Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy are standards at gym meets? Music for floor routines. Google it.

The owner is in his 30's but is an old soul that plays lots of Motown. I laugh at the songs they know. My 11 year old can sing Going To The Chapel all the way through.
Dee
2019-12-02 20:38:50 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
They are 11 and 13 and know all the words. It plays on a Pandora station at the gym.
Did you know Copacabana, Jump Shout Boogie, and Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy are standards at gym meets? Music for floor routines. Google it.
The owner is in his 30's but is an old soul that plays lots of Motown. I laugh at the songs they know. My 11 year old can sing Going To The Chapel all the way through.
I remember my grandchildren suddenly singing Elvis songs. One of their teachers was a fan and was always playing and singing them in breaks, etc.