Barry Cancels Again
Blintzy
2022-04-24 09:18:20 UTC
Following his COVID diagnosis, Barry went back to work in Vegas last Thursday but cancelled Friday and Saturday shows. He's still not 100%.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/barry-manilow-cancels-again-at-westgate-las-vegas-2565246/
Judith Latham
2022-05-01 23:33:23 UTC
Oh dear Heavens, I hope he doesn't have AIDS.
dcsharon
2022-05-03 13:46:56 UTC
Nope -- the news announced (and confirmed) COVID.

(DC) Sharon
Jim UK
2022-05-04 13:06:38 UTC
WHAAAAT? Judith, would you have made that AIDS comment if Barry wasn't gay? He says he has been in a relationship with Garry Kef since 1978. Why would you think Barry may have AIDS? You should retract your comment.
Jim UK
WHAAAAT? Judith, would you have made that AIDS comment if Barry wasn't gay? He says he has been in a relationship with Garry Kief since 1978. Why would you think Barry may have AIDS? You should retract your comment.
Judith Latham
2022-05-08 16:26:50 UTC
Post by Blintzy
Following his COVID diagnosis, Barry went back to work in Vegas last Thursday but cancelled Friday and Saturday shows. He's still not 100%.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/barry-manilow-cancels-again-at-westgate-las-vegas-2565246/
Oh dear Heavens, I hope he doesn't have AIDS.
WHAAAAT? Judith, would you have made that AIDS comment if Barry wasn't gay? He says he has been in a relationship with Garry Kief since 1978. Why would you think Barry may have AIDS? You should retract your comment.
My apologies, I meant no offense to Barry or anyone else. I don't care
if he is gay or not; not that there's anything wrong with it. I'm happy
to hear he DOESN'T have AIDS.