KenCen Honors delayed until 2021
dcsharon
2020-08-04 03:44:57 UTC
We generally are hearing who the awardees are for the Kennedy Center Honors around this time of the year, but the KenCen has postponed the awards ceremonies for KenCen Honors and Mark Twain Award for Humor until 2021.

https://deadline.com/2020/06/kennedy-center-honors-mark-twain-prize-postponement-coronavirus-shutdown-1202967698/

(DC) Sharon
2020-08-05 02:31:46 UTC
I know it's not Sharon's intention but please please PLEASE don't let this turn into yet another whine-fest about "Barry didn't get nominated..." Seems like we get that every year.
Brenda M
2020-08-08 13:27:52 UTC
D -

Ya gotta problem with TRADITION?

(Sing it, Tevya!)

:-)

Brenda
2020-08-09 03:48:27 UTC
Post by Brenda M
D -
Ya gotta problem with TRADITION?
(Sing it, Tevya!)
:-)
Brenda
If I were a rich man, maybe not... LOL :-)