Save The Arts Livestream
a***@gmail.com
2020-08-09 18:19:08 UTC
Not sure if this link will work. If not, go to YouTube and search for

Save The Arts Part 3.

Very delightful interview with Mr M and also Melissa Manchester. One of the best I've seen.

Mr M starts at about 52 min

Bad signal on the livestream but watch anyway. Worth it.

Best,

Annie
a***@gmail.com
2020-08-09 18:21:35 UTC
http://youtu.be/FLEkuoYBVNQ
so I tried it and this link works.
Maria M
2020-08-10 10:41:02 UTC
I loved it. This was great. It’s always fun to see Barry talking with friends. He is so much more relaxed. He was on a long time too.

Glad we finally bought a smart tv so I didn’t have to watch this on my phone!

That doctor sure brought the mood down though talking about the Fall of 2021 being the likely time for things to get back to being somewhat normal. I am not surprised, but I sure am missing shows.

Maria
marvin
2020-08-10 17:49:41 UTC
Post by Maria M
I loved it. This was great. It’s always fun to see Barry talking with friends. He is so much more relaxed. He was on a long time too.
Glad we finally bought a smart tv so I didn’t have to watch this on my phone!
That doctor sure brought the mood down though talking about the Fall of 2021 being the likely time for things to get back to being somewhat normal. I am not surprised, but I sure am missing shows.
Maria
I loved the show too Maria primarily because we saw and heard Barry and Melissa Manchester discussing the significance of the arts in their lives as well as how important it was for both of them to be socialized with the cultural arts when they were young.
I especially liked the warm banter between Barry and Melissa discussing working together in the commercial jingle industry and how growing up in NYC and being at the right place when the popularity of singer/songwriters was just beginning in the late 60s and early 1970s was crucial to both their careers.
I liked how Melissa expressed the impact of Barry in her life calling him "a jewel among men who is talented and giving to others each and every day" in describing their close to 50 year professional and personal friendship. Thanks, Marvin