Some Borscht Belt humor
flaviaR
2021-07-19 17:47:46 UTC
What do you call a nigger who stutters? a c-coon

Why don’t niggers celebrate Thanksgiving? Kentucky Fried Chicken
isn’t open on holidays.

What do steroids and the police have in common? They both make
niggers run real fast.

Did you hear of the new Black Barbie? It comes with 12 kids, AIDS
and a welfare check .

Why do flies have wings? So they can beat the niggers to the
watermelons.

How was break dancing invented? By nigger kids stealing hubcaps
from moving cars.

If you see a nigger being chauffeured by a white man, where are
they going? Usually down to the precinct house.

Did you hear about the nigger with insomnia? He kept waking up
twice a week.

Why are there no family portraits of niggers? Every time the
photographer says “cheese”, they form a line.

How do you know when a nigger is properly baptized? When the
bubbles stop coming up.

Why are so many niggers moving to Detroit? They heard there were
no jobs there.

Why was the wheelbarrow invented? To teach Niggers to walk on
their hind legs.

What has 200 balls and fucks a nigger? A shotgun.
Peeler
2021-07-19 19:00:54 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jul 21 17:47:46 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi
Post by flaviaR
What do you call a nigger who stutters? a c-coon
What do you call a frustrated, unhappily married, typical gay, nazoid loser
such as you are, Loose Sphincter?

A LAUGHING STOCK!!! LOL
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Ms Happy Apple
There is no room for this kind of garbage here. Shame on you! You have been reported.
flaviaR
2021-07-28 17:40:13 UTC
On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:13:55 -0700 (PDT), Ms Happy Apple
Post by Ms Happy Apple
There is no room for this kind of garbage here. Shame on you! You have been reported.
You're absolutely right and I apologize. I should have instead posted
some jew jokes. Enjoy:

q; What do you call a flying jew?
a; smoke

q: What do you call a million jews at the bottom of the ocean?
a: good start

q: Why isn't Hitler allowed to cook at the family barbecue?
a: He always burn all the Franks

q: How do you get a jewish girls number
a: Roll up her sleeve

q: What's the worst part about raping a dead jewish five year old?
a: Hearing the pelvis crack! What's even worse? There's six million
more to go!

q: What happens when a naked jew with a three inch erection runs into
a wall?
a: He breaks his nose!

q: Why did the jews wander in the desert for 40 years?
a: Somebody dropped a shekel!

q: What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a jewish wife?
a: A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewellery!

Two jewish businessmen were discussing insurance. "You need fire
insurance, burglary insurance and flood insurance" said the first jew.
"The fire and theft and burglary I can understand," said the first
jew, "But flood insurance? How do you start a flood?"

q: What candy did Hitler hate the most?
a: jew jew beans.....although I heard he enjoyed them 'roasted!'

q: Why don't jews eat pork?
a: jews may be a lot of things but cannibals they are not!