Shop Manilow is BAAAACKKK!
a***@gmail.com
2020-07-29 01:13:29 UTC
and there is a shit ton of stuff for sale.

I took just a cursory look and this:

will undoubtedly stir up controversy so buckle your seatbelts:

Manilow Masks are back. Now $14.99. But, oddly, the original copy remains describing the $5.99 price structure. So someone needs to get on that is all I'm saying.

And for $4.99 you can purchase a Manilow koozie, which I don't even know WTF a koozie is and they don't enlighten me with a product description either. Do I need a koozie? I just asked Mr Annie, and he doesn't know what it is either. $4.99 seems like a reasonable price for one though.

So anyway, I - and I imagine many of y'all - will be checking out the new and fancier ShopManilow site in more detail.

Best,

Annie
Maria M
2020-07-29 01:38:28 UTC
Annie- a koozie is an insulated beer/soda can holder. I know this because I worked in Spencer Gifts when I was 14 and we sold them among many other unique “gifts”.

I actually love some of the new items. The iphone case, the laptop skin. Some nice new mugs. The hubs wants the socks. Oh- the pillowcase! I’ll be making some purchases this weekend.

Maria
a***@gmail.com
2020-07-29 02:19:06 UTC
Post by Maria M
Annie- a koozie is an insulated beer/soda can holder. I know this because I worked in Spencer Gifts when I was 14 and we sold them among many other unique “gifts”.
I actually love some of the new items. The iphone case, the laptop skin. Some nice new mugs. The hubs wants the socks. Oh- the pillowcase! I’ll be making some purchases this weekend.
Maria
The pillowcase is very cute. I'm thinking about the baseball cap for garden and beachwear.

Annie
a***@gmail.com
2020-07-29 15:23:35 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
and there is a shit ton of stuff for sale.
Manilow Masks are back. Now $14.99. But, oddly, the original copy remains describing the $5.99 price structure. So someone needs to get on that is all I'm saying.
And for $4.99 you can purchase a Manilow koozie, which I don't even know WTF a koozie is and they don't enlighten me with a product description either. Do I need a koozie? I just asked Mr Annie, and he doesn't know what it is either. $4.99 seems like a reasonable price for one though.
So anyway, I - and I imagine many of y'all - will be checking out the new and fancier ShopManilow site in more detail.
Best,
Annie
So it looks like the product description for the Manilow Face Mask has been updated to reflect the current price of $14.99.

$5. from each purchase continues to be donated to the Barbara Sinatra Center for Abused Children.

Also, they sold 3000 masks from the first go-round. I bought 2, different patterns, and both are cute AF.

Best,
Annie