We Love NYC - The Homecoming Concert
(DC) Sharon
2021-08-05 14:34:05 UTC
If you can't get a freebie ticket, the VIP's are going for a cool $3,450 to $4950.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/03/arts/music/central-park-homecoming-concert-tickets.html

(DC) Sharon
(DC) Sharon
2021-08-16 04:39:32 UTC
Interview with Clive Davis on CBS This Morning (I caught a glimpse of at least 1 Barry photo - there maybe more, but he's not mentioned in the interview).

(DC) Sharon
Quinncy McNeal
2021-08-22 14:46:48 UTC
Post by (DC) Sharon
Interview with Clive Davis on CBS This Morning (I caught a glimpse of at least 1 Barry photo - there maybe more, but he's not mentioned in the interview).
http://youtu.be/L4BYYuZtHN0
(DC) Sharon
In case you all didn't know, Barry Manilow is a stone-cold pro. Although the Vegas show is heavy in glitz and glamour, all he needs is a piano and a chord, and his professional instincts will do the rest--as he proved last night :) While Patti needed time and wanted to ask her band if they could be ready to go, Barry had long since dropped the word to Ron while talking to Anderson and had already given us TWO songs on CNN. PRO!