OT - for Miss Annie
2020-11-17 06:48:08 UTC
Hiya Miss Annie!

My scuba course is continuing... and according to my instructor, next time's skill is what to do in case I run out of air. Which means... the instructor actually reaches behind me and TURNS OFF THE AIR SUPPLY. Then I have to go from there.

Thought you might find some small enjoyment in that idea. :-)
dcsharon
2020-11-20 14:26:24 UTC
Post by D
Hiya Miss Annie!
My scuba course is continuing... and according to my instructor, next time's skill is what to do in case I run out of air. Which means... the instructor actually reaches behind me and TURNS OFF THE AIR SUPPLY. Then I have to go from there.
Thought you might find some small enjoyment in that idea. :-)
Glad you're getting out of your comfort zone and doing something you enjoy!

Hope your classes are going well.

(DC) Sharon
2020-11-21 06:47:58 UTC
Post by dcsharon
Glad you're getting out of your comfort zone and doing something you enjoy!
Hope your classes are going well.
(DC) Sharon
Sharon... Thanks! I admit that taking my mask off at the bottom of the deep end isn't one of my favorite things, but it's a skill I have to do... and my instructor says that almost everyone has a problem with it. BUT... if something were to happen and my mask comes off... then I'll know what to do without freaking out. At least that's the theory. :-)

Having my air shut off deliberately... could be a whole 'nother problem!