USA COVID-19 deaths now equal to audience at The Concert at Blenheim Palace
Bunny
2020-04-20 12:23:54 UTC
I just had a chilling thought as I sit here drinking my morning coffee in NJ. The US deaths from COVID-19 (41,114) are now equal to the crowd at The Concert at Blenheim Palace. (Approximately 40,000)

The Concert at Blenheim Palace was one of my very favorite concerts in a very long list of cool Barry public appearances. I was 16 at the time in 1984, watching it on cable TV in the USA. The concert and the crowd took my breath away. I remember Barry flying in on a helicopter over a seemingly endless sea of people.

For anyone NOT taking this seriously, just think about that comparison for a moment. (And for the record, I think most of us here do take it very seriously.)
crystal
2020-04-24 21:14:18 UTC
Post by Bunny
I just had a chilling thought as I sit here drinking my morning coffee in NJ. The US deaths from COVID-19 (41,114) are now equal to the crowd at The Concert at Blenheim Palace. (Approximately 40,000)
The Concert at Blenheim Palace was one of my very favorite concerts in a very long list of cool Barry public appearances. I was 16 at the time in 1984, watching it on cable TV in the USA. The concert and the crowd took my breath away. I remember Barry flying in on a helicopter over a seemingly endless sea of people.
For anyone NOT taking this seriously, just think about that comparison for a moment. (And for the record, I think most of us here do take it very seriously.)
Bunny,

As of today the death toll is now over 50,000 and that's the number that officials know of and it's only going to get worse because too many states are controlled by republican governors with a few exceptions who kiss Trump's ass instead of doing what's best for their state's residents. Not to mention that Trump is a totally incompetent malignant narcissist whose only focus is himself and winning this upcoming election to keep his fat ass out of prison.

Crystal