Some wholesome humor for a Sunday morning
Peeler
2023-03-19 13:15:22 UTC
What qualifies as good behavior in a Harlem school?
...Raising your hand before you pop a cap in the teacher.

What happens every time a nigger gets an abortion?
...Crime Stoppers sends her a check for $500.

What do you call a nigger at a KKK rally?
...Soon to be an ex-nigger.

Why do black woman make good housewives?
...Built in Brillo.

What do you say to a black man in uniform?
..."I'll have a Big Mac with fries and a coke."

What is a nigger's favorite anti-perspirant?
...Unemployment.

How can you spot a Black masochist?
...He's the one working for a living.

What do you call a nigger in a bus going over a cliff.
...A waste, there are 30 empty seats.
Peeler
2023-03-19 15:03:29 UTC
On Sun, 19 Mar 23 13:15:22 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
Post by Peeler
What qualifies as good behavior in a Harlem school?
...Raising your hand before you pop a cap in the teacher.
Forever obsessed with all people that you know are superior to you,
miserable inferior neo-nazi swine? <G>
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."