Barry/Clapton collaboration
HallieR
2021-11-12 03:00:47 UTC
Nobody, the song Barry and Claptone collaborated with each other on, is now available to listen to on YouTube and will be released tomorrow on the latter’s album Closer.

One comment says Barry wrote and even performed this song, or a different version of it, in the 90s. Can anyone confirm?
dcsharon
2021-11-12 16:44:05 UTC
I think it has a 15 Minutes sound to it - maybe an unreleased cut from that recording?

(DC) Sharon
kcla...@gmail.com
2021-11-23 22:43:04 UTC
http://youtu.be/fg2-A6S_wCQ
One comment says Barry wrote and even performed this song, or a different version of it, in the 90s. Can anyone confirm?
I'm not sure of the origin, someone on FB said the song was originally performed live by Barry in the 90s. It definitely sounds like a more recent recording of him though.

I'm really enjoying the song!!

Kristen