August 31: It's a special day...
a***@gmail.com
2020-09-01 01:10:28 UTC
Exciting things are happening.

We here at home are preparing for our annual decampment to Provincetown, MA. which, after lo these many months, I need more than you know. My butt in a beach chair day after day after day after day.
And fair warning: if you go in to cardiac arrest on the blanket next to me I'm NOT getting up.
It's called OFF DUTY, BITCHES

And! Today we acknowledge and celebrate the birthday of our own Mr Garry Kief.

The handsomest one remains very much deserving of this title, in spite of another trip around the sun.

Exhibit A:

Right? Still has all the looks and all the charm.

In this hell-beast of a year, isn't it nice to know that some things never change?

So I know y'all join me in wishing Mr Garry Kief, beloved spouse of Mr Barry Maniliow, and my Hall Pass/imaginary boyfriend, a very Happy Birthday.

In closing, let's listen to a little Maroon 5 in honor of The Handsomest One's Birthday....

Best,
Annie
a***@gmail.com
2020-09-23 18:19:56 UTC
http://youtu.be/JRVaAZnnwKE
Right? Still has all the looks and all the charm.
In this hell-beast of a year, isn't it nice to know that some things never change?
So I know y'all join me in wishing Mr Garry Kief, beloved spouse of Mr Barry Maniliow, and my Hall Pass/imaginary boyfriend, a very Happy Birthday.
In closing, let's listen to a little Maroon 5 in honor of The Handsomest One's Birthday....
http://youtu.be/iEPTlhBmwRg
Best,
Annie
OK so full disclosure: I'm unable to work right now because I am nursing a ganglion cyst in my hand resulting in pain, swelling and stiff fingers. Rest-Ice-Compression-Elevation. Repeat x (feels like) infinity.
Prognosis excellent.

It's my left hand, not my typin' hand! - so I'm on social media waaaay too much to pass the time.

So I just had a brief convo on one of the Manilow groups on FB with someone who has met the handsomest one twice - during two separate tours - and allegedly he was rude both times. Both times.

Well, there goes MY belief system.....

Joking.

I saw Mr Kief chatting with people that one time and he looked very pleasant and friendly. Second sighting at another show when he was walking by and he looked very pleasant and approachable then as well.

Of course I failed to approach him either time. No, instead I held on to Mr Annie for dear life whilst muttering "OMG THAT'S GARRY KIEF!"

In my experience, Mr Kief most definitely did not give off rude vibes. Untested hypothesis though because I did not speak to him.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Annie