Clive Davis’ Quarantine Playlist Is a Collection of ‘Future Standards’ of the 21st Century
Carmen
2020-04-25 11:07:19 UTC
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9363105/clive-davis-quarantine-playlist

In talking about Whitney Houston in the above linked article, her mother is misidentified—I believe by Billboard & not Clive—as Pat Houston. Pat is/was Whitney’s sister-in-law, & I believe the Executor of Whitney’s estate. Whitney’s mother, of course, is Cissy Houston.
HallieR
2020-04-26 04:35:42 UTC
So am I reading that right, that Barry is considering or already working on a Greatest Songs of the 00s/10s album?

Not very high on the idea.

Thought he said he had an original album in the works. Hope that's still the case.

What I wouldn't mind though is Barry collaborating with some of these newer artists on so,e original songs. I think he's said in the past he'd like to work with artists like Bruno Mars or Adele. But not just cover their songs.

Come on Barry, tell me you're trying to get a little more creative than that during this time!