New original album in the works?
w***@gmail.com
2020-06-12 17:57:14 UTC
Billboard features an interview with Barry about the resurgence of “When the Good Times Come Again.” I found this section interesting. He talks about recording a new original album and a possible project with Clive Davis (oh, joy).

You have a home studio. Are you putting it to good use while we're shut down?
When the axe fell, I was in the middle of making an original album, so I can still do that. I'm working on it with Michael Lloyd [who produced “When the Good Times Come Again”]. And Clive gave me another one of his crazy ideas that could very well be another hit idea. So I'm working on two concepts with two albums and that definitely keeps me busy.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/features/9401180/barry-manilow-when-the-good-times-come-again-interview
Brenda M
2020-06-12 23:12:30 UTC
Well, maybe something good will come out of this covid hideousness.

Fingers crossed!

Brenda